Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Possible Research Paper Topics 10/25/10
So we are writing a ten page research paper in my English writing class, which is the reason that I have a blog now, which is part of our class assignments and activities. I suppose that writing a blog is growing on me. I suppose it to be a type of journal, without everybody’s emotional sermons. Though I know there are many out there. But anyway, onto the reason I began writing this. I am trying to come up with a topic for my next research paper. I have some Idea’s but am still not sure. I suppose the best things to write about are things that are more commonly on your mind. One of such things is which major would be best for me. I could write about the different majors I have in mind, such as Mechanical Engineering, Business management, or even possibly something in math. Other things I have been thinking about are how much animals know their owners, and how trust can be built between pet and owner, especially between horses and humans. I had been spending more time with our horse “Slim”, who we thought to be too wild to ride. But with time, he has changed bit by bit. Other things that have really been running through my mind are the high gas prices, and how much my truck chugs gasoline like I do milk. I had heard a little bit about biofuels, and where it comes from, and how it can be much more beneficial to the environment, and how America wouldn’t have to depend so much on the big oil companies. Listening to Michael Jackson in my childhood has made me want to help to “heal the world”, and “make it a better place… etc.” So it’s quite possible that I will write on alternative energy in America and in the world. Besides, the topic just gets my blood moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment