Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas

I always enjoy the season of Christmas.  It’s a time where we spend more time together as a family than we normally do.  It’s always been a tradition to stay at my grandparent’s house in Provo, Utah.  I am lucky enough to be able to say that ninety percent of the time, I have had a snowy white Christmas.  The rest have always been here in Provo.  We almost always go skiing or snowboarding at the Sundance Ski Resort, which has been a good place for us because it is less than thirty minutes away from my grandparent’s house.  We will most likely have Mr. and Mrs. Clause come over a few days before Christmas, to ask all of the little cousins what they want for Christmas, and to give them little gifts before the big day.  One of the funniest memories is when we play the White Elephant game with all the relatives, and everybody attempts to get the four or five top gifts out of the pile of sometimes near twenty five gifts.  I hope we continue the tradition of the white elephant gift game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment